- Prescribed Refund Application Form can be obtained from our office. Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted along with original fee receipt, Identity Card, Attendance Card as per the slab wise last dates mentioned in Course Booklet.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook first page copy along with Refund form.
- Refund rules are SAME even
A. If a student joins late or
B. if a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class after depositing the fee.
Documents Required for Refund
- Original Fee Receipt of NEWTONS.
- Identity Card of NEWTONS.
- Attendance Card of NEWTONS.
- Photo Copy of College Call Letter / Counseling Letter.
- Fee Receipt of College Admission.
- Admission in a particular course at a particular location is subjected to availability of seats.
- Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at NEWTONS.
- After fee deposition student must collect their Unique Electronic ID-Card by showing the original fee receipt.
- After completing the Admission process student’s Batch & Building details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile number, 2 days before class commencement. After that he/she has to report in the Institute / Class Venue along with his/her Unique Electronic ID-Card, on the date & time as specified in SMS.
- After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream/Study Center Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the student ) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee:
Particulars Upto 30 Days* After 30 Days* Course Change 1500/- 6000/- Phase Change 1500/- 6000/- Stream Change 1500/- 6000/- Study Center Change 1500/- 6000/-