2. DATA COLLECTED
When you register, we ask for your name, address, birth date, mobile number, and e-mail address. We use this information to access, operate, maintain and provide you with the features and functionality of our Service.
If you transact business with us, our billing department will ask for your address, credit card number and expiration date, or other payment details such as those for cheques or money orders.
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- You may have to prove your identity before you can use our website.
- Technical Assistance
- Updating our users about changes and news
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, we are required to check the accounts’ activity.
- We take the protection of our customers’ personal information very seriously.
- Personalize the website to make your experience more enjoyable.
- I guarantee that my overall performance and administrative functions will be executed smoothly.
3. What do we use your information for?
Our goal in collecting personal information about you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
To personalize your experience
By providing us with your contact information, we will be better able to contact you in the future regarding your interests.
To improve our site:
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to improve our website.
To send periodic emails
We will use the e-mail address you supply to contact you.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt any personal information you submit when making a purchase.
6. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
To set up a free Student or Tutor account, you will need to provide personal contact details (email address, name, phone number, credit card, or debit card numbers). We use this information to send you the latest news about Matchopolis, as well as notifications if your profile is activated within the dating network. (At no time will your data be shared with any third party.)
8. Your acceptance of these terms